One of the classes asked about problems that we have faced so far in our experiments. As many of you know from class there are often problems that come up unexpectedly when doing an experiment. Last night we went to check on some of our clay models that were placed in a picnic area and we found that the state park had cut down dead trees including two that we had placed models on. The picture above shows a wood pile that probably has one of our models burrows in it somewhere. I don't think we are getting that one back. Now we will just change our experiment a bit to work with 48 models instead of 50. Solving unexpected problems is part of working as a scientist.