Friday, August 12, 2011

OPPORTUNITY FOR MY FORMER STUDENTS

Were you inspired to learn by following Dr. Warner and me as we worked in Florida? Did you feel like the blog and the live Skype chats helped bring you closer to science in the wider world? If you said yes, You might have the chance to be in a commercial for Sprint where you talk about how technology helped you learn and inspired you!

If you are interested, email me at aaronmreedy@gmail as soon as possible and I will put you in touch with casting.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sal! I can't wait to see the commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there a commercial? I want to see it. Especially if Sal is doing the commercial. I still remember when he held the small lizard. I think it's in this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a commercial and Sal is in it! It didn't run on tv though. It was an online commercial that Sprint used to sell their communications products directly to schools and universities. I haven't had the chance to see it yet, but as soon as I do, I will post it on here if Sprint will let me.

    ReplyDelete